Your Prayers Have Been Heard!
By Dana Jarvis
Have Been Heard!
I say unto you today, ‘Take heart, your words, your prayers have been heard!!
Is there a sound in your spirit yet?
Elijah heard that sound and he knew what he needed to do.
He bowed to the ground in a birthing position.
He had God’s Word, and it was time to birth.
”Then he said to his servant, “Go look. Do you see anything?” His servant saw nothing.”
By now some of you are already thinking this very thought, “Do you know how many times I have prayed the Word of the Lord and have not seen anything!”
I’ll tell you what; you gave up!
“Elijah said to the servant, “Go look again.””
He is birthing. The servant again saw nothing. He said, “Okay, go again.” He kept telling his servant to go back and look again.
Eventually, after the seventh time, the servant saw the answer begin to manifest!
Elijah began to loose that word in Heaven, calling it out of the spirit and calling those things that were not as though they were.
He persisted even when he didn’t see anything. Eventually, after the seventh time, he saw a cloud the size of a man’s hand.
Some arrows were being released!
It is time for you to release some arrows
in the heavenly realm today.
I want you to take up a whole quiver of arrows on your back for each one is a promise from God.
Begin to shoot them right now! Speak God’s promise over your life and make sure
that hindering demon hears you and very well knows that you are taking authority.
The weapons of our warfare are mighty through God! So come on and take that arrow, place it in your bow and speak, “Father, you promised me healing
so I take aim at every demon of disease and infirmity, for by your stripes I am healed.”
Now take out another one, aim and speak the word, “I want to see my household restored and the blinders removed!”
For every one that you love that needs to know the sweet saving grace of God, shoot that arrow calling out their name and for God to bring them out of the darkness and pierce their heart with his glorious light.
Even as I sit here,
I can hear the sound of arrows being released with a different promise on each one.
I ask right now that our Father will send forth the angelic host to resist the enemy’s assignments that are trying to keep back what He has promised
“Now Father, I ask right now that you would bring each and every one their answer. Let it break through any and all opposition.”
There is a battle going on that we do not see and while we may
feel abandoned at times, we have angels that are on our side.
Know that your prayers are not mere words falling on deaf ears. There is a war going on and anything to get you to believe that God is not able to answer you is a victory
for the enemy.
This dark sky will clear and the burst of light will come through. A breakthrough is on the way!
By Dana Jarvis
54 Promises God Has Made to Me
“Not one of all the Lord’s good promises
to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.” Joshua 21:45
While reading through the OT book of Joshua, I ran across the verse above. I asked myself, “What precise promises has God made to me?”
I pondered that, and began a list (initially from my memory, then flipping through the pages of His Word). In one sitting, I came up with 54. May these bless your heart, today, as they are blessing mine. I’ve taken the liberty with
(nearly) each promise to write it in “the 1st Person,” so that the promise more effectually penetrates my heart. Here we go, 54 Promises, just the tip of the iceberg.
1. … For the Lord my God will be with
me, wherever I go. Joshua 1:9
2. God will keep me in perfect peace if my mind is ‘stayed’ on Him. Isaiah 26:3
3. “Dan, I (the Lord) will never leave
you or forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
4. “Dan, I am with you, always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20
5. The peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension,
will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
6. He cares for me. 1 Peter 5:7
7. I will do even greater things than Jesus did, because He went to the
Father. John 14:12
8. If I remain in Him and His words remain in me, whatever I ask will be given to me. John 15:7
9. The Holy Spirit will guide me into all truth.
10. The Holy Spirit will give me the right words when I need them. Mark 13:11
11. In this world I will have trouble. John 16:33
12. If I seek to live godly
in Christ Jesus, I will be persecuted. 2 Timothy 3:12
13. I am justified by Him, freely, by His grace. Romans 3:24
14. I have peace with God because I’ve been justified by faith in Jesus.
15. I have access into this grace. Romans 5:2
16. There is no condemnation on me because I am in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
17. The Holy Spirit will help
me to pray. Romans 8:26-27
18. All things work together for my good. Romans 8:28
19. Nothing will separate me from the love of Christ. Romans 8:35
20. I shall
bear the likeness (and resurrection body) of Jesus, the ‘man from heaven.’ 1 Corinthians 15:49
21. My labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58
22. God has created good
works for me to walk in, today. Ephesians 2:10
23. I am being transformed into His likeness. 2 Corinthians 3:17
24. God won’t let me be tried or tempted beyond what I can endure.
1 Corinthians 10:13
25. God comforts the downcast, including me. 2 Corinthians 7:6
26. God is able to make all grace abound to me, so all my needs will be met. 2 Corinthians 9:8
27. I am worth (to God) more than the birds that He feeds. Matthew 6:26
28. God will supply all my needs. Philippians 4:19
29. God won’t forsake me (the righteous in Christ) nor
have my children become beggars. Psalm 37:25
30. God’s grace will be sufficient for me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
31. I will reap what I sow. Galatians 6:7
I have an inheritance. Ephesians 1:14
33. I have been brought near by the blood of Jesus. Ephesians 2:13
34. I may approach God with freedom and confidence. Ephesians 3:12
35. The Father has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints. Colossians 1:12
36. Christ now is in me! Colossians 1:27
37. God is faithful and will sanctify me. 1
38. God will repay with trouble those who trouble me. 2 Thessalonians 1:6
39. God has given me a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
40. I have a crown of righteousness awaiting me, because I long for His appearing. 2 Timothy 4:8
41. God won’t lie to me, because God cannot lie. Titus 1:2
42. Jesus will help
me if I’m tempted. Hebrews 2:18
43. Varied trials will lead to my maturity. James 1:2
44. If I ask for wisdom from God, He will give it to me. James 1:5
If I ask, God will provide it. James 4:2
46. If I resist the devil, he will take a hike. James 4:7
47. If I draw near to God, He will draw near to me. James 4:8
Prayer is effective (note: my organization values effectiveness). James 5:16
49. After I have suffered for a little while, He will strengthen, confirm and establish me. 1 Peter 5:10
50. A new
heaven and earth await me, called the ‘home of righteousness’. 2 Peter 3:13
51. He forgives and cleanses me as I confess my sins to Him. 1 John 1:9
52. When Jesus re-appears, I’ll
be made like Him. 1 John 3:2
53. God has given me eternal life. 1 John 5:11
54. I am a present possessor of eternal life, which is mine in the present tense verb “have.” 1
If you are in Christ, and He is in you, these staggering promises are all yours! You have inestimable wealth — not the silly kind of mansions and money, yachts and luxury cars — but the wealth of the presence,
power, purpose, and promises of the eternal God, made known to us in Jesus, and sealed with the comforting Holy Spirit. You and I are wealthy, indeed!
*** SCRIPTURES FOR ENCOURAGEMENT ***
Rom 8:39 Rom 8:28
"I shall...stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes..."
"The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
"God is not a man, that He should lie. Has He said, and will
He not do it?"
"But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."
"If God be for us, who can be against us?"
"...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus."
"Hold fast the pattern
of sound words...in faith and love..."
"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth."
"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,... "
"If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
"And has He not given you rest on every side?"
"You will not need to fight this battle. Position yourselves,
still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you,..."
"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
"...consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy
to be compared
with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
"Yet in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."
"(Nothing can) separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
"And we know that all things
work together for good to those who love God, to those
who are the called according to His purpose."
"...be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work
of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."
"Fight the good fight, finish
the race, keep the faith."(paraphrased)
"Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise;
when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me."
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
"(You) have overcome
them, because He who is in you is greater
than he that is in the world."
"(Be) confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you
will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ,..."
"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again
I say, rejoice!"